Telecom Recruiter & Wireless Recruiter & Real Estate Recruiting Agency since 1994 Consultation / Inquiries (530) 405-1100 Randy@TelecomSG.com
Level-4 Installation Technician - DC Power - California, Oregon and Washington
$80K base + performance bonus
Lead position requiring a minimum of 4 years of experience as a Level 3 Installation Technician or equivalent. Strong management skills, strong engineering skills, supervise multiple/complex jobs and crews from start through completion and customer acceptance, on time and on budget. Report to installation management and provide daily job status to project management. Assist in the training and development of Level 1, 2 & 3 installers assigned by installation management. Heavy experience in the telephone equipment system environment and/or cable industry including engineering and installation of Ironwork, Site Conditioning, DC Power, Batteries, Common Systems, Transport/Facilities, Digital Switch and all phases of complex AC wiring with emphasis on safety and quality.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Must be able and willing to perform all the qualifications of a Level 3 Installation Technician.
• Site surveying and job walking experience a must.
• Exercises independent judgment of the standard for working on live power safely.
• Preferably 5+ years’ experience in power transition work including the addition and remove of circuits on working power plants and BDFB & PDU’s and ability to troubleshoot down to component l level on equipment such as power plants, fuse panels, batteries, etc.
• Utilizes hand tools, test equipment and turn up, perform hardware adds and/or upgrades.
• Experience in performing all AC and DC work, reading Power Plant voltages.
• Perform as the professional point of contact person at all MOP meetings and with customer designated contacts.
• Experience performing and reading power plant voltages.
Identify new opportunities and communicate to management.
• Requires excellent verbal, written communication skills & customer relation skills.
• Must be able to provide high level of quality customer service to perform as the company’s professional liaison during job installation.
• Must be able to complete Field Service Reports within a timely manner.